[Openchrome-users] Unknow Card Ids 1019|1B45

Stuart L. Morris yahoo
Wed May 31 10:18:21 PDT 2006

Xavier Bachelot wrote:
> Stuart L. Morris wrote:
>> I've just installed Openchrome and it seems to be working but I'm
>> getting the following error:
>>
>> (--) VIA(0): Chipset: "K8M800"
>> (--) VIA(0): mapping MMIO @ 0xec000000 with size 0x9000
>> (--) VIA(0): mapping BitBlt MMIO @ 0xec200000 with size 0x10000
>> (II) VIA(0): vgaHWGetIOBase: hwp->IOBase is 0x03d0, hwp->PIOOffset is
>> 0x0000
>> (--) VIA(0): Chipset Rev.: 0
>> (EE) VIA(0): Unknown Card-Ids (1019|1B45), report this to the driver
>> maintainer ASAP
>> (==) VIA(0): Using gamma correction (1.0, 1.0, 1.0)
>> (--) VIA(0): videoram =  65536k
>>
>> The motherboard is a K8M800-M2 V2.0
>>
> This is not the output from the openchrome version of the driver, but
> rather from the xorg's driver. Make sure you are using the openchrome
> driver, which already has this pci id, and should properly support
> your mobo.
>
> Xavier

It does indeed. Thanks for the help. It took me a few minutes to work
out where the correct drivers had been installed but it seems to be
working now.

Running Myth I get very strange artifacts with GLX installed. Works fine
without GLX but with a much higher load on the CPU.

I suspect I have a long evening of Google and log files ahead of me ;-)

Stuart.