[Openchrome-users] "Reclaim buffers locked deadlock"

Boris Dušek borisdusek
Mon Nov 13 13:28:12 PST 2006

On Saturday 11 November 2006 23:58, Benno Schulenberg wrote:
> while having the lock. I will not reclaim buffers. Nov 11 23:48:34 ordesa
> kernel: [drm:drm_release] *ERROR* Locking context is 0x00000001
>
> Anyone else seeing this?  Should I maybe be using the in-kernel drm
> instead?

I saw this as well with latest git drm + Linux 2.6.18 + Xorg 7.1.1.
I have AIGLX enabled, Xorg.0.log tells it's enabled: (**) AIGLX enabled.

I then reverted to the "stable" drm (2.0.2) and the messages disappeared.
It's true that I did not try to recompile the X server to use the git libdrm
when I encountered this problem, but I did not want to test it.

Hope to test latest drm when X server 7.2 finally comes out this month.

Boris