[Openchrome-users] SP 13000 able to output HD or not?

kslater userforum
Sat Nov 25 06:37:53 PST 2006

Re: SP 13000 able to output HD or not?

> Maybe this link can help:
> http://forums.viaarena.com/messageview.aspx?catid=32&threadid=70023&enterthread=y
>
> I also have a SP8000 and am interested in HD playback (scaled down or
> not...).

I read that thread and several others over the viaarena message board. I saw some conflicting reports. One guy says you can't do anything over 1024 x 768 and another person says he's doing 1280 x 1024 just fine (although not thru the DVI-02 daughtercard). And yet another person chimes in saying he's running 1280 x 720p just fine and the guy's problem is the modeline.

So at best I'd say it's still inconclusive. I guess maybe I'll borrow my brother's DVI-02 and see what I can get working.

...Kevin

----

Reply Link: <http://wiki.openchrome.org/tikiwikitiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=1&comments_reply_threadId=2491&comments_parentId=2477&post_reply=1#form>