[Openchrome-users] K8M890 vt3336 branch

yhager userforum
Wed Nov 29 06:51:19 PST 2006

Re: K8M890 vt3336 branch
> On Mon, 2006-11-27 at 19:31 -0300, Gabriel Mansi wrote:
> > Thanks. It's works now.
> >
> > The only problem is when I try to leave X-windows (ctrl-alt-back or
> > ctrl-alt-f1 for example), the system hangs. Maybe any attempt to change
> > resolution mode have similar results. I will try more tests later.
>
> Thanks for testing it out.  The VT change hang is a known problem.  I am
> working tracking that down.

This happens to me as well. The whole system just hangs whenever I try to close X down, or change VT.
Changing resolutions (using ctrl-alt-+) works fine.

I couldn't find any issue regarding this problem - should I open a new one?
Please let me know what to do to help (add debug messages, change parameters, send log files, etc.) , as this is very troubling.

--yuval

----

Reply Link: <http://wiki.openchrome.org/tikiwikitiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=1&comments_reply_threadId=2528&comments_parentId=2483&post_reply=1#form>