[Openchrome-users] VT1625 PAL Support

Sandeman userforum
Wed Oct 18 01:33:46 PDT 2006

VT1625 PAL Support
Hi All,

This question has probably allready been asked in this forum but unfortunatly there is no way to search throught the articles (or is there?).

But okay, here's my question: I noticed that currently there is only NTSC support in the Openchrome driver for the VT1625 TV Encoder. I.e. the VT1625 table in via_vt162x.h only contains NTSC modeline definitions. Does anyone have plans to add PAL modelines or is somebody perhaps working on it? If not, does anybody know where to get the information on how to add these modelines? Can these perhaps be extracted from the Linux driver provided by VIA on the viaarena.com site?

Thanks,

Greetings,

Sander.

----