[Openchrome-users] mplayer 1.0rc1 openchrome patch updates

spood userforum
Tue Oct 31 17:28:18 PST 2006

Re: mplayer 1.0rc1 openchrome patch updates
> They apply to the released tarball, not to the SVN thrunk. The MPlayer
> repository does something somewhat annoying with its SVN trunk (and
> maybe their branches, I do not know). It links to the FFmpeg repository
> without specifying an FFmpeg revision number. As a result, you always
> get the latest FFmpeg when you check out MPlayer from SVN reguardless of
> what revision number you specify. This is fine when you are checking out
> a snapshot of head, but not good when checking out a previous revision
> number.

Awesome, thanks. And thanks for the patches!

-j

----

Reply Link: <http://wiki.openchrome.org/tikiwikitiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=1&comments_reply_threadId=2371&comments_parentId=2278&post_reply=1#form>