[Openchrome-users] CN700 + dvi

TheSilverSurfer userforum
Mon Sep 11 03:23:43 PDT 2006

CN700 + dvi
Hi!

I use a Jetway J7F2 mainboard with an on-board CN700. eventually, I managed to run the openchrome drivers with Xorg, even though the chipset is detected as VM800.

As I have a DVI Daughter Board mounted on that mainbaord, I'd like to run X via DVI, but this doesn't work. I can only get a signal from the VGA connector.

Furthermore, I tried several options in xorg.conf
ConnectedMonitor
ActiveDevice
UseDisplayDevice

But none of them works. Isn't there any DVI support built in the openchrome driver?

What can I do, to get DVI running. Everything else is working: DRM, DRI, XvMC. But I really need DVI.

----

Reply Link: <http://wiki.openchrome.org/tikiwikitiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=1&comments_reply_threadId=1&comments_parentId=1898&post_reply=1#form>