[Openchrome-users] No devices detected with Via driver

Zoilo Gomez zoilo
Tue Sep 12 07:12:02 PDT 2006

I think that you are still using the old drivers, because the new ones
by default get installed in /usr/local/ (i.o. /usr).

While installing, use './autogen.sh --prefix=/usr' so things gets
installed into /usr instead.

Hope this helps.

Z.