[Openchrome-users] Max Texture Size

Benno Schulenberg bensberg
Sat Sep 16 14:43:37 PDT 2006

Jon Nettleton wrote:
> On Sat, 2006-09-16 at 15:39 -0400, Jon Nettleton wrote:
> > Never mind tracked down the problem.  t_options.h is not
> > actually used but used to generate options.h in xmlpool that
> > merges t_options.h with the translations available.

Yes, today I had figured also out that it required running 'make'
in src/mesa/drivers/dri/common/xmlpool to regenerate options.h, the
file that actually gets included.  It now compiles.

> if (driQueryOptioni(&vmesa->optionCache, "excess_mipmap"))
>
> in via_context.c needs to be changed to
>
> if (driQueryOptionb(&vmesa->optionCache, "excess_mipmap"))

After that fix, driconf and glxgears now run.  I've put back the
FTHROTTLE thing, as otherwise DRIconf gives me an extra tab with an
unknown option fthrottle_mode, value 2.

However, it still doesn't work.  Enabling in DRIconf the extra
mipmap level isn't picked up by the application.  Slune for example
doesn't run.  Whereas changing in via_context.c both lines to read
"ctx->Const.MaxTextureLevels = 11", then Slune runs.

Benno