[Openchrome-users] drm.h; OpenChrome driver and NetBSD/amd64 3.0 - help fixing build system

George E Sollish gsollish
Thu Sep 28 07:22:42 PDT 2006

Hi,

Pleased to confirm that svn 221 builds and installs cleanly on my
K8M800-equipped Averatec 3715 (running NetBSD 3.99.17).  Alas, it does not
run.  It loads, sends a display of white hyphens diagonally arrayed on a
black background, and locks the screen solid.  I can telnet in and
shutdown the box, but crtl-alt-backspace is locked out.  The last entry in
the log is 'crtc ...' if that helps.

Any ideas?

George E Sollish	Chief Engineer		Auto Gear Equipment
 			Project Manager		The Payne Lake Project