[Openchrome-users] 1625 TV encoder using S-Video output displays narrow image

Chad masterclc
Sat Sep 30 08:53:01 PDT 2006

On 9/30/06, Chad <masterclc at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 9/30/06, Ivor Hewitt <ivor at ivor.org> wrote:
> > On Friday 29 September 2006 01:15, Chad wrote:
> > > Just following up with myself:
> > >
> > > I remembered I was using the via driver from portage (gentoo).  I
> > > uninstalled it and installed the SVN openchrome (rev 221) thinking
> > > that there would be progress in a newer release.
> > >
> > > However, after switching to 221, the screen no longer produces a
> > > picture and instead now gives gray/black/white "out of sync" lines.
> > > I'll take a picture and attach it if someone wants.

Here's a picture.  When I changed to Over,Under and Fit, the black bar
in the middle moved from top, to bottom, and now in the middle.

I can go up to massive resolutions, so if this pic isn't good
enough...  :D  let me know.

-Chad