[Openchrome-users] Fujitsu Siemens Laptop, Via VN896 Chrome9

probos userforum
Sun Apr 1 08:16:53 PDT 2007

Re: Fujitsu Siemens Laptop, Via VN896 Chrome9
  I'm having the same problem, everything seems to work but there's no "via_drv.so" for Xorg to load and I get a black-white (sometimes green) weird changing screen that locks everything. I've also tried with the VIA 71 and 72 drivers, with them I get the "via_drv.so" done and loaded, (I can reboot or Alt+F1, by the way, even with VESA I get bad resolution for Alt+F1 and it's impossible reading anything) but I get a menu-bar wide line  in the middle of the screen. Any idea?. Thanks in advance

----

Reply Link: <http://wiki.openchrome.org/tikiwiki/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=1&comments_reply_threadId=3297&comments_parentId=3208&post_reply=1#form>