[Openchrome-users] TvOut NTSC 1625 No Joy

Xavier Bachelot xavier
Fri Apr 27 15:12:23 PDT 2007

> I've tried SVIDEO and COMPOSITE, all possible resolutions, the experimental branch, the "billionmonkeys" xorg.conf.

The experimental branch is only for some new chipsets, nothing related
to TV encoders there.

> What I haven't fully tried yet is rolling back SVN revisions and applying the patch recommended by "billionmonkeys".

Parts of the billionmonkeys patch have already been applied, and thus it
obviously doesn't apply anymore. The remaining are the VT1625 NTSC
modes. See attached patch against current svn (trunk). Please send us
feedback so it can be included as well.