[Openchrome-users] Trouble getting DVI output for 1080p

Vincent Magnin openchrome
Wed Aug 8 14:32:30 PDT 2007

Hello,

I've been reading a lot of messages on this list, but I do not find
anything that could help me.

I'm trying to get 1920x1080 60hz or even 1280x720 60 hz working, to
use my PC on my LCD TV. The only thing I got is a black screen.

I've installed the latest SVN version. My chipset is a VIA cn700.

Xorg.0.log contains the following line:
> (II) VIA(0): Not using default mode "1920x1200" (width too large for
> virtual size)

What should I do for Xorg to accept my modeline?

Full Xorg.0.log:
http://www.lx-soft.com/epia/Xorg.0.log

Conf file:
http://www.lx-soft.com/epia/xorg.conf

Any suggestions?  Is my chipset not supported for such mode?

Regards,

Vincent