[Openchrome-users] p4m900, assistance requested

Andrey Melentyev andrey.melentyev
Thu Aug 16 03:28:43 PDT 2007

Are you sure that you need experimental branch?
Some internet sources say that your laptop has an Unichrome Pro IGP on
VN800 chip.
If it is so, about framebuffer you can also read this thread:
http://forums.viaarena.com/messageview.aspx?catid=28&threadid=77692&highlight_key=y&keyword1=viafb

--
-wbr,
Andrey Melentyev