[Openchrome-users] Information on chrome 9 (p4m900), want to help.

Benno Schulenberg bensberg
Wed Aug 22 12:36:35 PDT 2007

Chad Granum wrote:
> I recently purchased a laptop with the p4m900. I wish to help
> with development of this driver in any way I can.

Then join #unichrome on irc.freenode.net.

> the experimental branch of openchrome gave more promising
> results. It works fine if I disable my crt and startx with a crt
> connected It locks up completely with lcd or lcd+crt

You may want to disable AIGLX, and set accelmethod to XAA.

You forgot to attach the logs.

Please don't use Reply-To when it is the same as From:.

Benno