[Openchrome-users] has anyone 3D working on CN700 or VM800 or P4M800Pro ?

Christiaan van Dijk dvbmail
Fri Feb 9 11:17:09 PST 2007

Hi all,

on a CN700 chipset I've got lockups with 3D enabled. Running Opensuse
10.2, 3D is disabled by default (MESA) but AIGLX is enabled. Disable
AIGLX manually in xorg.conf for a stable system.
Warnings listed below go away when disabling AIGLX, also DRI was
complaining (dmesg) with AIGLX in my case.

Christiaan.