[Openchrome-users] EPIA-EX15000G / CX700M2

Clark Rawlins clark.rawlins
Wed Feb 21 04:54:34 PST 2007

Hello,

I just received a EPIA-EX1500G board with the CX700M2 chipset and built
the openchrome driver with the v3 patch from ticket #78 applied.
I also built the drm module with hacked in support for the cx700.

X starts up and is displaying in 1920x1200x24 for 2d and seems to work
fine.  Next I tried out video playback in xine and as expected I just got
garbage in the playback window.

I have attached the Xorg log for the xsession in hopes that is useful.
What else would be helpful in moving development forward.

Clark