[Openchrome-users] EPIA-EX15000G / CX700M2

Claas Langbehn claas
Wed Feb 21 07:11:44 PST 2007

Hello Clark,

> I just received a EPIA-EX1500G board with the CX700M2 chipset and built
> the openchrome driver with the v3 patch from ticket #78 applied.
> I also built the drm module with hacked in support for the cx700.

I've also got the EX15000G. When I tried to compile it with the
forementioned patch, the patch did not cleanly apply. If you fixed or
changed something to make it apply, could create a second patch and email
it to me or attach it to thie ticket?

Many regards,
claas