[Openchrome-users] CN700 TV Out PAL

Antonio Nevado anevado
Sun Jan 21 15:04:52 PST 2007

> What I don't quite get is that the "720x576Noscale" mode is not working. I have
> not defined it, and that probably accounts for it not working, but I see that
> many others have it working, so I am at a bit of a loss about this.

Well, xorg complaints that it is a non existent mode in vt1625 as can be
seen in VT1625Modes[] (via_vt162x.h), but I do not know where to start
from.

That Modeline for "720x576" worked more or less for me, it is still a
bit fuzzy and I get a couple of strange lines in Terry Barnaby's
interlace_test2.mpeg. I do not know how to improve this.

Thanks a lot