[Openchrome-users] Chrome9HC make isn't making..

Xavier Bachelot xavier
Tue Jul 10 03:35:07 PDT 2007

phrostyboi wrote:
> Chrome9HC make isn't making..
> Got myself a new laptop which has Chrome9HC integrated graphics.
>
> Since the VIA ones don't seem to work for me yet (not supported) I've decided to give openchrome a try.
>
> Got the latest code from SVN and tried to run a 'make' and it's failed with so many errors it runs off the end of my terminal screen... they all seem to be talking about stuff in the 'via_3d.c' file. A lot of the errors are of the form
>
> eg.
> via_3d.c:589: error: 'Via3dformat' has no member named....
>
> it goes on like this for a few hundred lines then exits with a
>
> [via_3d.lo] Error 1
> [all-recursive] Error 1
>
> the autogen.sh seems to run okay on the system, but anything make related fails spectacularly as above. The laptop in question is running openSUSE 10.2

Hard to tell without a full log or at least something more consistent,
but I'll tend to suggest missing libdrm headers. Don't know what the
package containing that is on OpenSuse. Try installing libdrm-devel or
something like that.