[Openchrome-users] enemy-territory

Jelle de Jong jelledejong
Wed Jul 25 01:15:44 PDT 2007

This message contains the following attachment(s):
enemy-territory.sh

Hello guys,

I was wondering if your via chipsets also freezes when you try to play
enemy-territory. I am sure I got it working in the past, but with the
last openchrome drivers it just freezes.

I tried to update too the last stable kernel, but still the same
problem: Linux xubuntu-ubuntu 2.6.22.1 #1 SMP Tue Jul 24 15:48:36 CEST
2007 i686 GNU/Linux

I also noticed I did not have to recompile the openchrome driver with
the new kernel. I assume it's now included by default, including dri,
that is good news

There is now also a special VIA C7 cpu option that's also good news.

I would like to hear some other peoples experience with enemy-territory?
Where is the bug?

Best regards,

Jelle