[Openchrome-users] Helo command rejected: Host not found

Jelle de Jong jelledejong
Sun Jun 10 08:52:33 PDT 2007

Jun 10 16:47:30 ashley postfix/smtpd[32505]: NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT from
ns2.gothnet.se[82.193.160.251]: 450 4.7.1 <GOTHNET-SMTP2.gothnet.se>:
Helo command rejected: Host not found;
from=<openchrome-users-bounces at openchrome.org>
to=<jelledejong at powercraft.nl> proto=ESMTP helo=<GOTHNET-SMTP2.gothnet.se>

Hello guys,

It seems that the smtp server that the list is using, does not behave
like the recommended smtp standards for sending email. I love to get
mail from the  openchrome mailing list, but with the current smtp sender
it will get blocked.

Is it possible to use a more secure smtp service? so that we increase
the security of the internet and live more closely to the open standards?

Thank you all,

Kind regards,

Jelle