[Openchrome-users] CN700 S-Video output problem

Pirlouwi pirlouwi
Wed Jun 20 00:34:06 PDT 2007

Hello,

My motherboard is a VIA EN15000.
I have installed the last openchrome and drm svn code (2 days ago).
I want to configure the output for 720x576 (full PAL resolution).

I have a big problem: my svideo tv out function is working, but the image on
the screen is not fitted to the TV screen. Quite annoying for a mediacenter
dedicated PC!
The X desktop is not fully displayed on the TV screen. I cannot see 1
centimeter all around the screen. For example, I cannot see the Gnome menu
at the upside of my Ubuntu Feisty X desktop.
I have configured my BIOS for CRT+TV, enabling SVIDEO for PAL output.
Problem is that my xorg.conf parameters seems inactives when I change it.
I tried to change a lot of things (modelines, modes, options, ...)
When I change kbd type, it changes, but whenever I change something relative
to tv resolution (modelines, ...) nothing change. My tv screen is always
overfitted.

In Attachement, please find the content of my xorg.conf
Kind Regards,
-Pirlouwi

Section "Files"