[Openchrome-users] CN700 S-Video output problem

Benno Schulenberg bensberg
Wed Jun 20 05:22:52 PDT 2007

Pirlouwi wrote:
> I have a big problem: my svideo tv out function is working, but
> the image on the screen is not fitted to the TV screen. Quite
> annoying for a mediacenter dedicated PC!
> The X desktop is not fully displayed on the TV screen. I cannot
> see 1 centimeter all around the screen. For example, I cannot see
> the Gnome menu at the upside of my Ubuntu Feisty X desktop.

> > Option "TVVScan" "fit"

This doesn't look like a valid option.  Is it in 'man via'?

> > # DisplaySize 300 225
> > # DisplaySize 400 225

You're not setting any display size?

Please attach a gzipped Xorg.0.log.

(Please switch off the Reply-To: in your gmail configuration.)

Benno