[Openchrome-users] Support UniChrome CX700M2

Troels Blum troels
Fri Jun 22 11:21:14 PDT 2007

ons, 20 06 2007 kl. 19:58 +0200, skrev Benno Schulenberg:
> ciaraan wrote:
> > Support UniChrome CX700M2
> > I have an Epia EX15000G, the newest C7 generation.
> > I installed Gentoo and used the overlay to get openChrome
> > installed,
>
> "The overlay"?  I use Gentoo, but have no idea which overlay you
> mean.  You mean your own private overlay, having built openchrome
> from source?
I would think the overlays that are referenced here:
http://wiki.openchrome.org/tikiwiki/tiki-index.php?page=Compiling+the
+source+code+on+Gentoo

I just got my Epia NX1200EG today. Also C7 with CX700M2. So I will be
testing soon ;-)

-- Troels