[Openchrome-users] Support UniChrome CX700M2

Andrey Melentyev andrey.melentyev
Sat Jun 23 02:22:35 PDT 2007

Sorry, but overlay mentioned on
http://wiki.openchrome.org/tikiwiki/tiki-index.php?page=Compiling+the+source+code+on+Gentoo
page is not for experimental branch of openChrome driver (which is
needed for CX700M2 to work as far as I know).

I've made this overlay for own comfort and I have no hardware to test
openchrome-9999.ebuild with experimental svn branch. It won't be hard
to add a USE flag to ebuild to change the svn branch. But I can't
check if it really work. If somebody will made a modified version of
ebuild, I'll add it to that overlay.

--
-wbr,
Andrey Melentyev