[Openchrome-users] Slow performance with Flash player#

Brian Candler B.Candler
Mon Jun 25 12:23:24 PDT 2007

On Mon, Jun 25, 2007 at 08:15:56PM +0100, Brian Candler wrote:
> That BBC page really is awful at about one frame per second though. In fact,
> the BBC page wouldn't view at all using flash player 7 (it requires at least
> 8), which is why I upgraded to 9. But I'm afraid I don't know of any other
> comparable high-res / high-bandwidth sites to compare against.

Actually, now I think about it, some non-video flash sites have awful
performance too: e.g. http://www.honda.co.uk/car/

I get max 2 or 3 frames per second - it's really painful to navigate.

Regards,

Brian.