[Openchrome-users] 1360x768 Modeline support in openchrome

ducbian userforum
Sat Jun 30 03:46:38 PDT 2007

1360x768 Modeline support in openchrome
Does anyone know if the current head rev from openchrome svn supports widescreen modelines like 1360x768 on the S3 / VVT8378? I've been trying to set a modeline with the 1:0.2.2-2 Xorg via driver from the debian testing repository but always get a 'no clock available for mode'. I've successfully tested the modeline with a geforce3 andf the nv driver confirming that the modeline is correct.

----

Reply Link: <http://wiki.openchrome.org/tikiwiki/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=1&comments_parentId=3677#form>