[Openchrome-users] CX700 and no DVI-D output (EPIA-EX)

Claas Langbehn claas
Thu Mar 8 08:05:46 PST 2007

Hello,

I attached a new patch for the CX700 to the ticket 78, since the v3.patch
did not apply any more cleanly to the svn trunk code.  See
http://www.openchrome.org/trac/ticket/78 .
Compiling and installing worked without problems.
I am using a digital flat panel (TFT) attached to the DVI-D output.

But I get no picture. If I have enabled "CRT+DVI" in the system BIOS, then
the picture is sent to the analog VGA output of the DVI-I jack. Now I
changed
the BIOS settings to "TV+DVI", but no picture, yet.

I tried to set LCD, TFT, CRT as ActiveDevice, but no changes at all.

My monitor always says "no signal"

I changed my xorg.conf like this:

Section "Device"
        Identifier      "Generic Video Card"
        Driver          "via"
        Option          "ActiveDevice"  "CRT"
        #Option         "PanelSize"     "1280x1024"
        Option          "EnableAGPDMA"  "true"
EndSection

Please see the attachment (/var/log/Xorg.1.log.gz)

How do I get digital video output?

Claas