[Openchrome-users] CN400 DVI output support

Svend Erik Høst mailinglists
Thu Mar 15 01:58:59 PDT 2007

Claas Langbehn skrev:
> Svend Erik H?st wrote:
>> Hi Hads, do you have a working xorg.conf you would like to share ? I
>> have zero succes with openchome on my EK10000G board (cn400?) Anyone ?
>>
>> I have connected the board to my lcd with a dvi->hdmi cable. I can se
>> the boot process ok, bu not X.
>>
> Hello Sven!
>
> Does the
>    Option "VBEModes" "true"
> change anything?
>
> claas
I tried the hack where you start up xorg in rc.local with another
xorg.hack.conf file, then kill it snad start up xorg again without it.

Didn't do anything for me, thats why i'm asking for a xorg.conf file to
use as the real xorg file after the hack.

Oh. i should mention that it's the xorg and openchrome that comes with
mythdora i'm puzzling with.

With kind regards
Svend