[Openchrome-users] libxine and XvMC and flicker in full screen

Benno Schulenberg bensberg
Tue Mar 20 04:37:45 PDT 2007

Thomas P Crawford wrote:
> I just upgraded my kernel in Ubuntu 6.10, and reinstalled the via
> and drm drivers.

You mean you reinstalled the openchrome driver from svn and the drm
modules from git, yes?

> 2) More seriously, I get a narrow flicker line at the bottom line
> of videos in full screen.

I used to have this blinking line too, on a KM400, but it is gone
now.  It was probably an upgrade of some subpackage that fixed it.
What version of xine-lib are you using?  (Here xine-lib-1.1.3.)

Benno