[Openchrome-users] Brightness/contrast controls?

Andrei Formiga andrei.formiga
Tue May 1 18:23:22 PDT 2007

On 5/1/07, Gonzalo A. de la Vega <gadelavega at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'll share my experience FWIW (I'm a telecom engineer, so my programming
> sucks)
> I had a similar problem with my laptop's display, and I ended up "hard"
> conding the contrast/brightnes correction into the driver.

That's precisely what I'm thinking about doing, for the time being. I
can't wait until the right way is in place. Did you do it for the
openchrome drivers? Any pointers for where I should start looking to
play with this? Thanks.

--
[]s, Andrei Formiga