[Openchrome-users] cx700 and xorg 7.2 problem

Bert Haverkamp bert
Thu May 3 10:58:43 PDT 2007

Hello all,

I have been watching videos for a week on my epia ex10000 with openchrome.
But today every video I tried crashed xine. The first 10-20 seconds
are played correctly. Then it crashes with:

This is xine (X11 gui) - a free video player v0.99.5cvs.
(c) 2000-2006 The xine Team.
fX Error of failed request:  BadAccess (attempt to access private
resource denied)
  Major opcode of failed request:  141 (XVideo)
  Minor opcode of failed request:  19 ()
  Serial number of failed request:  2771
I am using openchrome-experimental from svn of today and one of 2
weeks ago, both with the same result.

I strongly suspect that this is due to an dist-upgrade I did
yesterday. I can't verify this easily unfortunately  Anyone else
seeing instability with xorg 7.2 and openchrome?

Regards,

Bert

Bert en Selena
www.bertenselena.net