[Openchrome-users] Display error with myth live tv

Bert Haverkamp bert
Sun May 6 07:03:54 PDT 2007

Hello all,

I haven't seen any mentioning of this yet, so I  to put it to the
list. I have mythtv running on my EX10000EG. Watching movies/dvds goes
well with openchrome-experimental (good work!), but live TV is
garbled. The screen is split horizontally and the picture is doubly
displayed in the top and bottom half ot the screen. On top of that if
flashes a lot. And there are short moments the picture is correctly
displayed. I hope this describes the effect well enough;-)

The same effects also appears with some downloaded movies btw. One
instance is dolbycity.vob (http://www.le-homecinema.com/trailers-dvd/)
Can anyone confirm this? Are there known cures for this?

Regards,

Bert

Bert en Selena
www.bertenselena.net