[Openchrome-users] Display error with myth live tv

Bert Haverkamp bert
Fri May 11 11:42:46 PDT 2007

Hello,

I have to reply to my own mail here. The problem has been traced to
mythtv. Openchrome was not to blame I initially though xine was
experiencing the same problems as myth, so I pointed at openchrome.
However it turned out to be a mythtv problem after all. The
deinterlace setting BOB is not working as it should here.

However, I do have a stuttering livetv problem with the EX10000EG, PVR
500 and mythtv. Anyone having this setup working correctly?

Regards,

Bert (who's off to the mythtv list to check for clues there;-)