[Openchrome-users] P4M890 problems with TV

imreh_zoltan userforum
Tue Nov 20 08:37:49 PST 2007

Re: P4M890 problems with TV
> Here it is: http://wiki.openchrome.org/pipermail/openchrome-users/attachments/20071113/36e9ca03/openchrome-P4M890_memory_detection.bin
>
> rename it to .diff or .patch if you want. It seems that wiki forum
> doesn't handle attachments correctly. You can use mailing list
> archieves instead, or just subscribe to openchrome-users.
>
> > I would realy try out this patch, but I'm not finding here any attached file.

I've downloaded the patch file and tryed to execute it. Unfortunately tghe following error is rising:
zoli at zoli-desktop:~$ cd openchrome/
zoli at zoli-desktop:~/openchrome$ ./openchrome-P4M890_memory_detection.bin
./openchrome-P4M890_memory_detection.bin: line 1: Index:: command not found
./openchrome-P4M890_memory_detection.bin: line 2: ===================================================================: command not found
./openchrome-P4M890_memory_detection.bin: line 3: syntax error near unexpected token `('
./openchrome-P4M890_memory_detection.bin: line 3: `--- src/via_driver.c (revision 425)'
zoli at zoli-desktop:~/openchrome$

Any suggestions how I can install this patch?

Thax.
Zoltan

----

Reply Link: <http://wiki.openchrome.org/tikiwiki/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=1&comments_reply_threadId=4248&comments_parentId=4205&post_reply=1#form>