[Openchrome-users] P4M890 problems with TV

imreh_zoltan userforum
Fri Nov 23 00:25:12 PST 2007

Re: P4M890 problems with TV
> imreh_zoltan wrote:
> > Re: P4M890 problems with TV
> > One comment regarding this patch. The driver seems to work a little bit faster, but the TV problem is still there. I have removed the VBEMode setting from the xorg.config but this is not helping.
> >
> Try to add this to your device section :
> Option "NoXVDMA"
>
> Regards,
> Xavier

Thanks, this really helped. Now I can whatch movies with my movie player. The problem that remains is, that TVTime hangs the whole computer when I'm starting it. I have to press the reset button to restart. Is there a known issue with TVTime and the openchrome driver?

Regards,
Zoltan.

----

Reply Link: <http://wiki.openchrome.org/tikiwiki/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=1&comments_reply_threadId=4262&comments_parentId=4205&post_reply=1#form>