[Openchrome-users] CX700M2 status

Agarwal userforum
Wed Nov 28 08:46:39 PST 2007

CX700M2 status
Hi,

   I would just like to know if the information on the HardwareCaveats page is up to date concerning the CX700M/M2. That is, MPEG2/MPEG4 acceleration is not supported on these boards. If it is indeed not supported, does anyone have a guess if hardware acceleration will be available in the future for this board with openchrome, and if so, have a guesstimate ETA? We're a rather big company working with VIA products, and we're wondering if our next product will use Openchrome or if we'll have to use the VIA drivers...

Thanks a lot.

----

Reply Link: <http://wiki.openchrome.org/tikiwiki/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=1&comments_parentId=4293#form>