[Openchrome-users] FW: opengl pipeline which requires glx version of 1.3

Scott Buckham scott
Fri Oct 26 15:40:16 PDT 2007

I have finally been successful in loading the openchrome driver for a CN700
Unichrome Pro. Unfortunately, when running glxinfo I get:

server glx version string: 1.2

I am attempting to enable the java opengl pipeline which requires glx
version of 1.3 as per
http://forums.java.net/jive/thread.jspa?messageID=242070 . Is this driver
capable of running 1.3? Would the VIA driver potentially support a different
version?

Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Scott Buckham

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
7:54 PM