[Openchrome-users] FW: opengl pipeline which requires glx version of 1.3

Rikz andrey.melentyev
Fri Oct 26 16:21:59 PDT 2007

openChrome is 2D driver.
3D support is provided by Mesa project. To gain acceptable performance
you should use DRI driver called 'unichrome' which is a part of Mesa
project.

http://wiki.openchrome.org/tikiwiki/tiki-index.php?page=3DStatus -
this info is still actual. And looks like VIA won't ever support the
development: http://forums.viaarena.com/messageview.aspx?catid=28&threadid=79635&enterthread=y

So if you really need to run that software, go and buy another video card.

--
-wbr,
Andrey Melentyev
andrey.melentyev at gmail.com