[Openchrome-users] Scrambeld screens in Ubuntu 7.10 with VN800

John W. Eby jweby
Wed Oct 31 21:17:15 PDT 2007

I found the Option "EnableAGPDMA" "false" in the list archives.
Turning off DMA stops the screen corruption.
I am also using Option "SWCursor" "true" to keep my mouse from
disappearing in some applications.
Overall the driver is working and am getting 3D direct rendering. All
the GL Screen savers run great.
2D working much better than the vesa driver.
Shared this info on the Ubuntu Forums,  its workings for folks there too.
Thanks.