[Openchrome-users] CX700 TV output issues

Bob Johnson bobjohnsoncc
Mon Sep 3 21:13:15 PDT 2007

Hi all,

I've got a CX700 with a VT1625 (I think it's the EPIA
EX15000G, can't remember), I've been trying to use the
drivers from the experimental branch (revision 388)
and have been getting nowhere.

I'm just trying s-video for now on my PAL TV, I've had
the BIOS set to output to DVI+TV with all the outputs
other than s-video disabled (and s-video set as the
default).

The monitor displays the boot sequence, when I start X
it turns off and the TV shows a white horizontal line
that moves across the right side of the screen (and
I've had some red and blue rectangles on the left at
times too).

Turning VBEModes on just seems to activate the monitor
output, it leaves the TV blank, I've spent at least 12
hours fiddling with X's
config file I'm out of ideas, I've followed
http://wiki.openchrome.org/tikiwiki/tiki-index.php?page=TVOut
and all the links on the page, any help would be very
much appreciated.

Cheers,

//Bob