[Openchrome-users] No signal? cx700m2, xorg7.1 and TFT monitor

Christian Gleerup cromozon
Wed Sep 19 15:25:40 PDT 2007

Works like a charm.

emerging mplayer now, looking forward too how well it goes.
Via's own drivers made my processor work ~60% when viewing fullscreen ( don't remember if it was windowed or not... )

> Christian Gleerup wrote:
> > You are the greates, it works.
> > the only strange thing (noted so far is that the cursor is blue )
> > I am not going to test anything right now, as it is to late, but let me know if I can help by doing some tests
> >
> Usual cursor problem workaround is to use Option "SWCursor"
>
> X.

Mvh
Christian Gleerup