[Openchrome-users] Works only for root

Stepan Zastupov redchrom
Thu Apr 3 08:40:54 PDT 2008

I still getting problems with video, besides gdm some software (all qt,
sometimes mplayer) wont work, but sometimes it work untill I restart X
server. I cannot understand why.
Device section:
Section "Device"
    Identifier  "VIA"
    Driver      "openchrome"
    BusID       "PCI:1:0:0"
    Option  "SWcursor"  "true"
EndSection

In attachmet gzipped strace of crushed qtconfig. With vesa applications
doesn't crash but vesa suck. It's just the last problem, anything else
works pretty good with openchrome: xv, normal video suspend/resume, best
resolution.

P.S. I may look a bit annoying with my top-posts and bugs in trac, i'm
sorry. I just feel some erratic in english-speaking maillists :)
--
Stepan Zastupov <redchrom at redchrom.info>
ISPsystem