[Openchrome-users] mythtv and xvmc

Vincent Magnin openchrome
Sun Aug 24 13:37:20 PDT 2008

Hello,

Which version of mythTV are you using?

Did you try 0.21-fixes?
> svn co http://svn.mythtv.org/svn/branches/release-0-21-fixes/

Actually, I've a similar config to you (EPIA EN board using CN700) and
running mythtv.

I do not have found a "stable" working config for XvMC yet.. Thus, I
can not help you much.

I use mythtv 0.21-fixes, with a playback profil with ffmpeg (so no
xvmc) and no de-interlace filer, with kernel 2.6.26.2 (so no custom
DRM), with latest openchrome SVN driver.

My 1.5ghz can play DVB with 70% CPU.

I do not use Via-XvMC profil.. because of system hangs.

Regards,

Vincent

animous <userforum at openchrome.org> a ?crit :