[Openchrome-users] Black screen and K8M890

Jean-François Rameau jf.rameau
Mon Aug 25 01:26:20 PDT 2008

>From dmi, I get these informations:

System Information
	Manufacturer: IBM CORPORATION
	Product Name: 4838310
	Version: 4838310
	Serial Number: 41AB143
	UUID: A03A0D9B-4D5A-DD11-80DD-001A649305CB
	Wake-up Type: Power Switch
	SKU Number:
	Family: AnyPlace Kiosk
Base Board Information
	Manufacturer: IBM CORPORATION
	Product Name: CN896-8251
	Version: 1.0
	Serial Number: 41AB143
Processor Information
	Socket Designation: EBGA
	Type: Central Processor
	Family: Other
	Manufacturer: VIA
	ID: D0 06 00 00 FF BB C9 A7
	Version: VIA C7-D
	Voltage: 3.3 V
	External Clock: 200 MHz
	Max Speed: 2000 MHz
	Current Speed: 2000 MHz
	Upgrade: None
	L1 Cache Handle: 0x0008
	L2 Cache Handle: 0x0009
	L3 Cache Handle: Not Provided
	Serial Number:
	Asset Tag:
	Part Number:
	Core Count: 1
	Characteristics: None

Is it enough to path the card id for this board ?

And it is kind of laptop, a kiosk AnyPlace from IBM, models 3xx and
7xx (see http://www-03.ibm.com/products/retail/products/self/anyplace/index.html)
so I'll try "ForcePanel" option.

Many thanks for your help.