[Openchrome-users] xine vs. vdr vs. omenchrome

Xavier Bachelot xavier
Mon Feb 4 00:52:42 PST 2008

Tony Grant wrote:
> Xavier,
>
> Downgrading libX11 to the one from FC7 fixes the xxmc xine lockup.
>
> CPU usage goes up about 2-5%
>
> Cheers
>
> Tony

Hi Tony,

Yup, I know this is not openchrome related and I'm in contact with a
xine developer which in turn is tracking the bug down with one of the
XCB guys. I'll let you know...
My own issue, deadlock after playing a video with high cpu usage has
slightly improved after switching to libxcb-1.1. It's now deadlocking
with low cpu usage. On the right track, but not quite there yet ;-)
I believe the FC7 libX11 is not using XCB and that's why the pb
disappears if you downgrade.