[Openchrome-users] Problem with font and Device "openchrome"

Benno Schulenberg bensberg
Wed Feb 13 13:26:38 PST 2008

let wrote:
> first: how you can read on documentation inside of svn you had to
> set on xorg.conf section device

Incomprehensible.

> string "openchrome" instead of "via"... when i try to set it ....
> my desktop frozen to black screen...mouse frozen.. kdm don't
> start

Incomprehensible.

> now i tried to solve it..and i've discovered that when i start on
> failsafe mode with "via" and without reboot logout session
> ,,change "via" with "openchrome" ...kdm START!! without problem
> on font!!

So it works?  What's the problem then?

> nobody can help me????? (:cry:)(:cry:)(:cry:)(:cry:)

Not if you make such drama, write incomprehensible prose, and give
signs that you don't know what you're doing and thus any attempt to
explain will only result in more bewildered questions from you.
Sorry.

Benno