[Openchrome-users] CX700M(2) on VIA EPIA-EX15000G

Tobias Ceglarek dev
Thu Feb 14 02:06:58 PST 2008

I have tried out all your suggestions but cannot activate my xserver
with openchrome.

For me it's like shooting in the dark.

Just one thing I am wondering:

- I have installed the official unichrome driver too (before I have
installed openchrome). Could there be a conflict with having both
installed?

- If I am running with openchrome I get the following message (with
"dmesg"):

"hda-intel: Invalid position buffer, using LPIB read method instead."

What's that? It is sound related, is it not? This message I do not get
if I run with unichrome.

I would be glad if you have any ideas anymore,

Tobias